- All users leaving the library would be checked by the Porters on each floor and may also be searched by the Security Officials on the corridor leading to the main entrance of the Library.
- Brief-cases, bags, umbrella, Lab Coats, waterproofs, etc., excluding valuables (money, jewelleries, etc.) must be deposited with the Porter at the Cloak Room or Porter’s Desk. A tally must be obtained for articles deposited. Readers should produce the tally to the Porter before articles/ item(s) can be collected
- Users are required to be quiet in and around the Library and are expected to comport themselves properly in the library.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the library
- Sleeping or committing any nuisance in the library is prohibited
- Reservation of seats in the library is not allowed
- Library closing will be announced twenty minutes before the doors are locked
- Users are expected to complete all library transactions before closing time.
- All acts of vandalism of library materials and equipment are prohibited.
The Medical Librarian may suspend or withdraw all privileges from any user who contravenes any of the Library Regulations and may refer the offender to the Library Committee for appropriate action