The University of Lagos Alumni Association at the conclusion of its Annual General Meeting and Elections held on Sunday, July 8, 2018 elected Mr. John Momoh, OON, Chairman, Channels Television Group as the new National President of the Association.
Other newly elected members of the Association are:
- Chief (Dr.) Fassy Yusuf First National Vice President
- Ejiro Edeki Second National Vice President
- Aaron Akinloye National Secretary
- Ajoke Gbeleyi Assistant National Secretary
- Kola Kalejaiye National Treasurer
- Ojo Stephen Olajide National Financial Secretary
- Abdul Gbadamosi National Social Secretary
- Olajide Olakanmi National Legal Adviser
- Regina Chris Ogbodo National Publicity Secretary
- Tajudeen Imran Adeshina National Internal Auditor
Elected as ex-officio members are:
- (Mrs.) Ronke Lawal-Are
- Tunde Fadahunsi
- Taiwo Akinfolarin
- Kunle Adeleke
The newly elected National Executive Committee members have been charged to take the association to greater heights and the new President has highlighted his ten-point agenda.
The Vice-Chancellor, Professor Oluwatoyin T. Ogundipe, FAS, on behalf of the Senate, Management, Staff and Students, congratulates Mr. John Momoh and other newly elected members of the Alumni Association and wishes them a successful tenure of office.