The Consult, an arm of the College of Medicine, runs workshops, Updates Courses, Seminars and Diploma Programmes in Medical Sciences on behalf of the College.
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill existing vacancy in the MEDILAG CONSULT as follows:
A minimum of First Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma in Social Sciences, Arts/Humanities, Banking and Finance from a recognized University/Polytechnic or related Institution with at least two-three (2-3) years relevant experience.
• Supervise the day-to-day Administration of the Consult
• Produce a year calendar of short certificate courses in consultation with procurers
• Take charge of Consult Training Facilities
• Updates the Director of Consult activities
• Assist in computing the budget and expenditure of the Consult
• Supervise all projects/programmes under the Medilag Consult
• Liaise with prospective course procurers
• Liaise with Course Co-ordinators/Course Procurers about marketing of the courses via flyers, posters and direct marketing.
• Ensure smooth running of all programmes.
• Ensure logistics arrangements for courses and programmes
• Co-ordinate/take charge of Business Development Initiative of the Consult
• Assist with proposal development, contract negotiation and contract compliance and financial terms of Consult
• Assist in proposal preparation as well as with plans, specification and financial terms of the contract.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Appointment will be on yearly basis which will be renewed subject to satisfactory performance.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should forward twelve (12) copies of Application, Curriculum Vitae and Credentials. The resumé should provide the following information.
1. Names in full
2. Place and Date of Birth
3. State of Origin/Local Government Area/Town
4. Home Address
5. Postal Address
7. Phone Number (Mobile)
9. Marital Status
10. Secondary and Post-Secondary Institutions attended (including Dates).
11. Academic and Professional Qualifications (Including Distinction with Dates)
12. Statement of experience including details of former and present posts.
13. Names and Addresses Three (3) References.
Applicants should please request their referees to forward references on their behalf direct to:
College of Medicine,
University of Lagos,
P.M.B. 12003, Lagos.
The applications and supporting documents should get to the Director of the Medilag Consult.
Two (2) weeks from the date of this publication.
PROFESSOR OGUNLEWE DELIVERS INAUGURAL LECTURE, JUNE 22
Professor MOBOLANLE OLUGBEMIGA OGUNLEWE, Head of the Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Faculty of Dental Sciences, College of Medicine of the University of Lagos will deliver the Eleventh (11th) Inaugural Lecture of the University in the 2015/2016 Academic Session on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 at 4.00p.m in the Main Auditorium of the University at Akoka.
The Vice-Chancellor of the University, Professor Rahamon A. Bello, FAEng; will preside over the Lecture entitled: “Changing The World, One Smile At A Time”. Members of the University Community and the public are cordially invited.
For more stories and pictures, please visit us @ cmul.unilag.edu.ng.
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 15, 2016