- The Library’s resources are based on the curriculum of the College. Its collection is made up of hard and soft copies of textbooks, journals, periodicals, audio-visuals, multimedia and robust online resources.
- There are a number of special collections including CMUL/UNILAG official publications, inaugural lectures, Africana collection (African Medical periodicals), a collection of CMUL postgraduate and undergraduate theses and simulation models.
- There are about a total of half a thousand reading/viewing places in all the three floors of the Library building.
- The first floor houses the Graduate Reading Hall, the Reference and Serial Collections. The Reference Desk on this floor provides help on everything from simple factual to detailed bibliographic information.
- The second floor houses the Undergraduate Reading Hall, the Acquisitions, Cataloguing and Circulation Units. Several thousands of Reserve, Reference and Open shelf books are available on the floor.
- The third floor houses the E-learning Resource Centre of the Library. It is well equipped with modern audio-visual and multimedia resources. The Centre acquires modern hardware and software that meet up with the demands of the information age. Also available are two seminar/multi-media rooms and a simulation room each with a sitting capacity for over thirty persons.
Our Electronic Resources