The following services and facilities are available in the E-Learning Centre of the Medical Library:
- Free Internet Services
- Free assistance on computerized literature search for research/project topics
- Scholarly online research with free access to open and close access journals in academic databases such as SCIENCEDIRECT, SCOPUS, JSTOR, HINARI, JAYPEEDIGITAL, EBSCOHOST, PROJECT MUSE, WORLDCAT etc.
- Conducive space for seminars, group discussions, workshops, lectures, practical computer training sessions etc.
- Black & white and colour printout of document on A4 and A3 paper size.
- Scanning and conversion of documents in various formats such as OCR, PDF, JPEG, etc.
- Hands on training on computer and internet resources for self-development and enhancement of computer skills.
- The Library operates two Catalogue schemes – Bernard and National Library of Medicine (NLM) (the most current one). The schemes are manually operated with card catalogue system available on the second floor. It holds the records of all the books and audio-visuals in the Library.
- The books can be found under Author, Title and Subject arrangement in alphabetical order.